Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 6, 10th May

For the next two weeks, I will be joining the mechanical section. After meet with En. Amir, mechanical engineer, he explained to me roughly the staff in mechanical section and then En. Rahimi, mechanical supervisor, asked me to meet him at the workshop. He told me that the operation of the mechanical section.

The PM that I followed is HRSG blowdown transfer pump. The function of the transfer pump is transferring the demineralized water to water treatment system. Most of the work is about corrosion. The corrosion layers were scraped and the whole exterior of transfer pump was painted with anti-rust paint.

The worker take out the transfer pump using forklift

The exterior of transfer pump was painted with anti-rust paint

No comments:

Post a Comment